Tuesday, October 23, 2007

This is Jason now. My first blog post! Well, we have gotten back to real life after the wedding like Amanda said. But we have more news as I was offered a job at Creighton University in Omaha.

It is very near our house, they have great benefits and I am told the University Relations department I will be working in has many great people to work with. I am excited and nervous about leaving the newspaper after more than three years, but it should be good. I will miss my co-workers for sure, many of whom are good friends now. Working at Creighton also gives options for reduced tuition, which has opened up the idea to possibly get my masters at the school someday.

Plus, the university nickname is the Blue Jays, so that's good. I've been told I look good in blue as well. Anyway, more on that later. I'll talk to you more in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

KIM said...

Have you forgotten about your blog?